Monday, December 17, 2007

Time is flying!

We are all moved into Caleb's and it has been so fun hanging out with everyone! I am so thankful we are able to stay out there. I feel very comfortable there and love how homey his old farm house is. A perfect place to spend the holidays!

Last night I spent hours comparing ticket prices from Miami to Lima. I found some that are very reasonable through a Colombian air carrier and we were able to use our American Express reward points that will save us over $400. We are still waiting to see if we will get the free tickets from Indy to Miami. We are praying that this would work out perfectly.

It won't be much longer until we will be boarding the plane to fly out of the U.S......35 days to be exact! I am so excited:)

We are praying that we can sell our truck before we leave. It will just be one less thing we will have to think about. With all the snow we just had we are hoping someone will start searching the papers for a 4x4.

The closing on the house is scheduled for Thursday at noon! I can't believe it, time is flying by!

Merry Christmas!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting me know you're here in the Blogosphere! It will be good to be able to keep up with what the Lord is doing in Peru once you're there! Also thanks for linking to my blog: it's an honor!

Anonymous said...

No problem! I really enjoy reading your blog, you write beautifully:)

This has been great to record my thoughts these past months but I am hoping it will be a great tool for keeping in touch with everyone.

Stay warm:)