Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Offer, Counter-offer, SOLD!

Wow! I can't believe this.....but I can. We sold our house yesterday evening. Our house sold for more than we were asking and our closing date is set for December 21st. December 21st is the day that our non-refundable deposit is due to the college. God has definitely been stretching us and I am so thankful for His faithfulness. It is times like this that you wish you could go back and do things better. All the worry & impatience is such a waste when you can simply trust that His will WILL come to pass no matter what that may be.

I can't believe that God would actually want to use us. Praise the Lord!

Father, thank you for being so faithful! We are so humbled that you would choose to use us. I pray you would be glorified in our lives. Help us to realize that we are merely pilgrims passing through. Give us strength to endure whatever you have for us.

Help us to live day by day, moment by moment in Your everlasting love.

I trust that everything else that needs to be done before we leave would fall into place. THANK YOU!
In Jesus' name, Amen!

No comments: