Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Appraisal

The realtor called us yesterday to let us know that the appraisal went through okay! Praise the Lord! We are getting ready to pack our things up and decide where we are going to store stuff. My Uncle Gary & Aunt Terri have said we can store some things at their place so we are going to see how much room they have for stuff and decide what we are storing where. I pray for wisdom in deciding which items to keep in storage and what to get rid of.

The inspector is coming tomorrow to inspect the house so I pray all would go smoothly with that. After tomorrow's inspection we will be waiting on the paperwork for closing to go through.

Lord, I pray you would take care of all the details so beautifully that we would see your hand in it. I pray we would find a buyer for our truck before we leave.

Be with us, help us to look to you each morning and throughout the day to give you praise.

No comments: