Thursday, December 13, 2007

Inspection & Moving Out!

Yesterday we had the inspection. Everything went well except their was a gas leak at the gas valve in the furnace. The buyer asked that we get it fixed before closing. I called my mom to ask her if she could send over one of their service guys to check it out. Tony said they would do it for free as long as they didn't have to order a part or something.

The service men came today at lunch and tightened a screw or something and said the leak was fixed. Praise the Lord! We are so thankful that it was nothing serious or something we had to pay a lot for. The furnace is very old so it could have been much worse!

Most of our stuff is moved into my aunt Terri's and Uncle Gary's attic & basement. The rest of our stuff is at Caleb's. The stuff at Caleb's is mostly necessities and stuff we will be taking to Peru!

It has been so awesome to see God's hand in everything. Especially now when I look back and read this blog over the past months, I know it was God growing and stretching us. My emotions go from excitement to fear to homesickness! I am seeing now how important prayer is because it is helping me to know that for the past 5 months we have been praying for God's PERFECT will to come about in our lives. Now that we can see that God is opening the door for us to go to Peru we can rest in knowing that we are stepping into God's perfect will for our lives at this point in time.

My prayer is that we would grow tremendously in our relationship with the Lord over the next year. That we would love God more with each breath and desire to reflect the image of Christ in every decision we make. Praise the Lord for His faithfulness!

No comments: