Friday, August 3, 2007

Reason for this blog

Most of you know that Jeremiah and I have decided to sell our home and apply to bible college in Peru. No, not Peru, Indiana, but South America!!! We are very excited and can hardly wait to see what He is going to do and how He is going to work out all of the details.

I decided to start a blog to record how this came about, how it goes along the way, and where God leads us as we make this leap of faith. I was afraid I would forget all of the cool things that He has already done.

God speed,
Serah

P.S. I named the blog Adventures with Jesus because before all of this came about and we were just talking about our desire to be involved in foreign missions I kept telling Jeremiah that I want to go on an Adventure with Jesus and him!

No comments: