Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Informing family and friends!

Since we would be putting a "For Sale by Owner" sign in front of our house we thought it would be wise to let people know what is going on! For me it was a little scary to tell people what are plans are. I tend to worry too much about what people think! My grandparents were the ones I agonized over telling! I prayed that the Lord would soften their hearts and that they would be able to have understanding.

Most everyone was very encouraging so that was exciting! It was neat to see how faithful the Lord was to give peace and confirmation in our hearts that we are doing the right thing when we had our fears and doubts. Each time I went to him and asked for his peace, he was faithful to give me just what I needed through his Word, devotionals, speaking through my husband, etc.

The one thing that really stuck out to me was "Can I trust the man who died for me?" If I truly believe this, then there is NOTHING for me to fear. He has ALL things under his control and loves us and wants the best for us. The Lord also ministered to me about "GOING" and not being concerned with what others thought.

No comments: