Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Prayer for Peace

Lord, help me! My thoughts are racing and my mind is going a thousand different directions. Help me to focus. Help me to live in today. Give me peace in my heart and help me to walk in it moment by moment. I pray that an answer would come quickly if that is your will. I feel tired from waiting & wondering. Forgive me for living in my emotions and not in You. I feel like I have been on a circumstantial roller coaster ride these past few days. Help me to remember that I want Your perfect will for our lives no matter how long it takes to get an answer. I am wasting my time thinking of all the things that could or could not happen. It seems I have been through every possible scenario but You are the only one that knows how things will end. Help me to remember that an answer will come, it may not be when I think it should be or the answer I am looking for but You will be faithful to answer. Give me peace that passes understanding! In Jesus' name, Amen!

No comments: