Thursday, November 1, 2007

Garage Sale & Faith

We had our garage sale last Saturday and made $243.00! I still have a lot of things left so we may have another one this Saturday. We sold a lot of things we had stored away. It was nice to get rid of all that stuff.

On Saturday evening someone called about our house sounded really interested and said they would come look at it Sunday afternnon at 2:00 p.m. I got the house cleaned up really well and they never showed up. I was pretty disappointed even though I tried not to act like it.

The message on Sunday at church was really great. He spoke out of Romans 4 about the steps of faith. It seems the Lord is really speaking to me about my faith in Him. Most of my devotionals have been about faith too. I am asking the Lord to increase my faith and to be comforted in the fact that "He is able".

I am taking some days off of work over Thanksgiving and Christmas so I am really excited about that. I haven't had a day off other than holidays for 2 years!

So, we are excited to see what God does in regards to selling our house.

Father, give me peace, hope and faith that you are in control and will take care of all the details if it is your will to go to Peru. Thank you for walking with us as we grow closer to you. Father, I pray you would amaze everyone, even Jeremiah & I! Your will be done, In Jesus' name, Amen!

No comments: