Friday, October 26, 2007

Accepted!

We got the long awaited e-mail that Jeremiah has been accepted to Bible College in Peru. YIPEE, Praise the Lord! I am so thankful that she e-mailed us this week instead of having to wait another week and a half. Now we just have to get our house sold in enough time to leave at the end of January.

Another praise is that our bill for the innoculations came in last week and we only have to pay the $20 co-pay for each of us. This is a huge savings considering the total cost was almost $1,000. Hopefully we can get in sometime next week to receive our next round of shots.

Heavenly Father, thank you for allowing us to see your hand moving in regards to our stepping out in faith. We trust you are at work and if we are supposed to go to Peru in February, you will see to it that we are able to go. Lord, I pray you would bring someone along that wants to buy our house before we decide to list it. Father, I also want to pray for our health as we go and get our second round of vaccinations. I pray you would keep us healthy and strong. I also want to lift up our garage sale we are having this Saturday, I pray you would keep the rain away and that we would have a good turn out. Most of all Lord I pray that Jeremiah & I would love you and others with all our heart, soul, and mind. Your will be done. In Jesus' name, Amen!

No comments: