Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Stuff & Bible college

Well, we are planning a garage sale for this weekend. I have been rummaging through all of my stuff and decided to sell most of my stuff being stored in the attic and in the extra bedrooms. It makes for a pretty nice sale. B.J. Parry will be coming over some time this week to help us price the items because we have no idea what people would be willing to give for certain items. I think it will be such a relief to get that stuff out of the house. I am praying for nice weather this Saturday. I plan on cleaning up the house really well so that if someone is interested in looking at our house they can come in and check it out.

Yesterday we received an e-mail from Candy at the Bible College. She said she just gave the applications to the English Admissions Director and we should expect to have an answer from her this week. If not, then we will definitely hear something in two weeks because the whole college is leaving on different missions trips across Peru and Ecuador next week. I was so excited to finally hear something from them and now we can finally see a light at the end of the tunnel. I hope to be much more patient from here on out and rest in the fact that the Lord is in control and everything will take place exactly the way he has planned it. Praise the Lord for all that has taken place already and that he knows where he is leading us!

Lord, help me to have faith and patience as you guide and direct us to your perfect will for our lives! Help me to live for each day and be thankful for what he is showing me each day. Thank you for a loving husband who wants to serve you however you desire. Thank you for all the things you have given us; good jobs, a nice home, nice vehicles, nice things, loving friends and family! We are so blessed! In Jesus' Name, Amen!

1 comment:

Peter Davidson said...

Yea, come unto Christ -- come and see!

wetestifyofchrist.blogspot.com