Thursday, December 16, 2010

35 weeks preggo




Oh what a difference 5 weeks makes....as you can see when you compare my 30 week pics below!! My belly is huge and I still have 5 more weeks to go...wowza!!
So today I am 35 weeks and I am filled with anticipation in meeting this precious little girl! My braxton hicks contractions have been much stronger lately and much stronger than I remember having last time....so I am hoping that I will start dilating a bit early this time...we'll see, I have my next appointment on the 28th. AND I wouldn't be disappointed if she decided to arrive early as I haven't been too comfortable lately (well, not until two more weeks when I will be full term)....all in God's timing right!!
I feel like she is going to be a big baby....Israel was 8lb 14oz, 21 in long...but I feel like she will be bigger...I don't know, we'll see! I have been VERY hungry today, so I know she is still growing, not to mention the increased strength of her movements....OUCH!!
In other news, our house is coming along....not as quickly as I had hoped but oh well, we will be in there someday. It seems things always take longer than you think they will!!
So, only 9 days until Christmas...how exciting...especially when you have an 18 month old to share it with:)

1 comment:

Marcy said...

Praying she stays put for a while longer. I know you are uncomfortable... But a big, healthy baby that comes home with you! These 5 weeks will fly!