Saturday, November 20, 2010

So excited!

Today we bought on Pre-Black Friday sales....a new smooth top range, new trio door refrigerator with a bottom freezer (LOVE IT), and a stackable washer and dryer (which will be great for our laundry closet because now I can use the other half for MUCH NEEDED storage space). I know, we spent a lot of money this weekend but they were great deals...seriously! I have never been so excited about a refrigerator than I am about my new one! On Friday I found some porcelian tile for the kitchen, bath, and entryway at .77 a square foot, so we got that too! Can't wait to see it all put together!! That's all for now:)

1 comment:

Meg said...

It sounds like everything is really coming together. I hope you are taking lots of before and after pictures! Can't wait to see the finished home :)