Thursday, December 23, 2010

36 weeks


So I am 36 weeks pregnant and this week has been the slowest week in the history of my life...seriously! I am sore, achey, exhausted, lazy, and obviously, whiney....I need to snap out of it but all I have been able to think about is having this baby and getting in our new house!! And guess what, I have no control over either!! It kind of stinks too that it is so cold and snowy out b/c we haven't been able to get out of the house much. The thought of getting my son out to do something simply exhausts me. Yesterday I decided to venture out and go to storytime at the library but I ended up missing it b/c I talked on the phone too long in the parking lot....so we decided to go visit my sister-in-law at the downtown retail shop where she works. I was carrying Israel into the store when I slipped on some ice and we both fell to the ground....it was a little embarassing to say the least. Luckily all three of us are okay but it sure did scare me. I have some scraped knees and a sore back but that is it. After that I didn't really want to go home so we drove around town....haha....for a bit to kill some time! So I know that the longer baby stays in my belly the better but if she is ready, I am ready for her once 37 weeks hits:) I doubt that she will make an appearance much before her due date though since my son was 3 days overdue and would have been more had I not been induced. So, here is to hoping that this week goes much faster with all the holiday hustle and bustle!!!! Sorry, a bit of a downer post I know....I promise I'll be more cheery next time:) Merry Christmas to all!!!!

3 comments:

Marcy said...

I love that picture!

Ouch that you took such a fall on the ice with Israel. Glad you are all okay. I'll pray for a new found energy for you and your pregnancy aches go away. You know I am 100% encouraging your little girl to stay put. But that is just from a mom who never brought either of my babies right home from the hospital.

Serah said...

I know, I definitely do not want her to come out if she is not ready to come out yet. I am sure that was very hard leaving your babies in the hospital until they were strong enough to manage on their own. I can't imagine how scary that must have been for you and Tony!! I know, I sound a bit selfish.....thanks for the prayers and I will try be thankful for everyday I am pregnant from this point forward:)

Erin said...

You're looking great Serah! Enjoy these next few weeks with your boys!!