Tuesday, August 10, 2010

ONE healthy baby:)




Due date: January 22, 2011, so I am 16w 3d and the tech said it was still too early to determine the sex of the baby...so we will wait some more and hopefully the baby will fully cooperate when the sex organs are fully developed.
Here is a pic of my belly...still not very big but there is a lil pooch there! It seems like with this pregnancy I pooched out really early but since then it hasn't really grown a whole lot. I feel bad b/c when I was pregnant with Israel I took a pic of my belly every week starting at 8 weeks along...this is only my second pic, I am going to try and be better from here on out....at least one every 4 weeks :)

1 comment:

Meg said...

What a great picture of the baby! Glad to hear all is well with the little one. Can't wait to find out what you are having!