Saturday, August 14, 2010

got some deals...woohoo!!

This morning I went to a couple of garage sales and boy did I get some cute, like new maternity clothes!! YAY! I don't need them yet so they were all fall/winter clothes and a few short sleeved shirts.....that I could probably wear in another month. I bought 10 shirts, 2 pair of jeans, and 1 pair of Gap courdoroy's for.....drumroll please.....$17.50!!! I am so excited b/c that is maybe enough to buy ONE NEW shirt....big time savings! They were all name brand and in my size....thank you Lord!! The lady I bought them from said, "I wish I would have only paid that much for my maternity clothes." When you are pregnant it is nice to have a few cute things to wear....but I just never want to pay the full price for them.

1 comment:

Meg said...

Wow! That is awesome! What a great steal! It is nice to have a variety of maternity clothes that you can feel good in :)