Friday, May 28, 2010

Emealz to the rescue

One of my least favorite things is meal planning. I have the hardest time planning good, healthy, and economical meals. I wish you rec'd a manual on this when you get married. A couple of years ago I found out about Emealz....it is a web-site where you pay $5 a month and they send you a weekly dinner meal plan with recipes and grocery list. It is customizable to the store you shop at and they use recipes for that week that go along with the stores discounts. I also chose a meal plan that serves 2-3 people so you save money by not having too many leftovers which is great b/c my husband is not big on leftovers. Thought some of you mommies out there might want to check this out ....i LOVE this and to me it is totally worth the $5 a month b/c of the money I save grocery shopping. We like almost all of the meals too AND there is variety....I find when I do my own meal planning that I tend to make the same things week to week and it just gets old! So, if you are interested, go to e-mealz.com and check it out!

No comments: