Monday, April 19, 2010

10 months


Israel turned 10 months old on the 6th! Only 7 weeks until he turns 1 year old. What a big boy. He has developed such a personality in the last month or so. He just started putting his hand to his ear to talk on a pretend cell phone.....haha. If I say "where is Israel?", he will cover his face with his hands and then take them off...then I say "there he is!" It is so cute! I am realizing that he understands a lot of what I am saying. He bear crawls pretty much everywhere now instead of the standard hands and knees crawl....everyone thinks it is pretty funny. He has started to let go of furniture while standing and will cruise from one piece of furniture to the next. He loves to play ball and even has his own golf clubs that he likes to use to hit balls around the house with. He likes to roar at people because daddy and I do this when we chase him around the house on all fours...LOL! One day at Wal-Mart he was ROARING at the people that walked by him....it was hilarious! He also talks a lot in his baby jibberish....I love it! He is such a blessing. I was thinking and sometimes I am concerned I might love him too much....I know that sounds wierd but I do love him like crazy. I guess I just want to make sure I love him in a healthy way not too smothery or obsessed...but this week I had two people tell me out of the blue....without me mentioning my thoughts that our love for our children is a reflection of how our heavenly Father loves us! I believe these people were used by the Lord to speak into my life about how much Jesus loves me....it really did blow me away when I related it to the way I think about my son and the thoughts I have toward him.....It is crazy to think that He loves me like that and MUCH more! Thank You Jesus for Your love....I would be so lost without You:)

1 comment:

Marcy said...

What a great family photo. Happy 10 Months Israel!