Monday, January 10, 2011

38 weeks 4 days, dr appointment

Today I had my 39 week appointment. She checked me and said I am 3 cm dilated, 50 % effaced and baby is at -2 station AND she also stripped the membranes. It was a little painful and now I am pretty crampy...so, we will see if things start to pick up in the next couple of days or so?? I guess we are supposed to get some snow so my brother-in-law loaned us his 4x4 so we won't have any trouble getting to the hospital....so nice of him!! Maybe my next post will be to introduce baby Bella to the world!!

Now to get going as my son is fingerpainting with his spaghetti-o's!!

3 comments:

Meg said...

Yeh yeh yeh! She'll be here before you know it!!! Saying a prayer for a safe and peaceful delivery!

Erin said...

Can't wait for the exciting news!! Good luck and we'll be praying for all of you!

Britney said...

Hey! I would love to bring your gift by sometime...i cant make it to your shower. :( Maybe later this week or if u have her sooner than that i will bring it to the hospital, or to your house afterward. :) So excited for you!