Wednesday, July 6, 2011

quick update

So....my son is daytime potty trained....the 3 day method turned into the 3 month method....lol!! He decided to start telling me consistently about 4 days before his second birthday:) Still have a few pee accidents here and there which can be expected for a while I am sure. He is growing up soooo fast.....He suprises me everyday with the sentences he puts together, using 4-5 word sentences and words like 'maybe, just, and also' in the right context...it is so cute....these little ones are such sponges. The other day he teasingly called me a "little rascal".......I call him that often, so it made me laugh pretty hard that he picked up on it:)
Bella is ADORABLE and she has me pretty much wrapped around her little finger. She started rolling over from back to belly sometime mid May and can now slowly get around the room a bit by rolling and twisting...won't be long before I have two mobile kiddos....please Lord a little bit longer:) Right now, I think she is teething.....she has been having a hard time falling asleep for naps and wants me to hold her more than usual AND she is gnawing on everything....I hope they break through soon!! She is still sleeping well through the night so it doesn't seem to be affecting her sleep in that way, which is good:) Two days ago I decided to introduce cereal for the first time and she LOVED it....she was so excited... everytime I put the spoon toward her face she would kick her legs and grab the spoon and pull it to her mouth....it was a little messy to say the least but oh so, cute:)
My time with the Lord has been soooo blessed lately:) I am feeling so refreshed in His Spirit. As I have been more conscious of allowing the Lord to direct my day by His Spirit....it has brought excitement to my days and a deeper intimacy with Him!! How blessed I am to have a friend in Jesus...oh, how He loves me....and I am so undeserving!!
Have a blessed week.....whoever might read this.....Jesus loves you too, friend:)

No comments: